Radial Shockwave Therapy
Tricking your body to treat your pain.
Radial Shockwave Therapy is a scientifically proven treatment that transmits high-energy acoustic pulses into injured tissue to provide relief from many chronic injuries. These shockwaves trigger an initial healing response by tricking the body into thinking that your chronic injury is a new injury, which reactivates the healing process. This form of therapy over-stimulates and fatigues the nerves causing your pain, breaks the cycle of pain and gets your body healing itself.
Some of the conditions we treat with shockwave therapy include:
- Painful shoulder, rotator cuff tendinitis, calcific shoulder tendonitis
- Epicondylitis (golfers and tennis elbow)
- Achilles tendinitis, Achilles bursitis
- Patellar tendinitis, patellar bursitis
- Frozen shoulder
- Plantar fasciitis
- ITB friction syndrome
- Hip bursitis, hip tendinitis
- Back pain
- Muscle trigger points